RE: [OM] .......... Cairns, Australia ..........

Subject: RE: [OM] .......... Cairns, Australia ..........
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:10:16 +1000
I was in Cairns just before Christmas and quickly decided that it was not
the place to go hunting for OM equipment. Walked the city and found little
of interest. Chris's suggestion of Phototechnical Services is probably the
best spot, although when I was there they did not have much OM stuff, a 1-13
screen in a 1-4 box, a hotshoe 2 and a couple of offbrand lenses.

There is a Cash Converters south of the city (Mulgrave Rd I think) who had
some Oly gear but I thought it was quite highly priced for the condition. I
did pick up an XA though. My wife would be dissapointed if I came back from
a business trip without at least one new camera :-)

Stephen