[OM] model work- beginners queries

Subject: [OM] model work- beginners queries
From: Mark Staiger <Mark.Staiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:15:09 +1100
Hi all, I am in desperate need of some advice. I have been asked to do
some modelling work for a friend (who has also *got* to be desperate
too!) and I have never tried portrait work. I would like to know if a
135 mm Zuik would be a good choice? Also as I do not have a studio etc,
I thought we would do the shots at outdoor locations, do I need any
special filters or reflectors for the lighting? What's the best time of
day? And last of all but not least, which films are recommended for
portrait work? Any advice would go a long way as I have never tried this
before and have only just started some reading.

Thanks for your time, Mark