Re: [OM] Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2S question
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:39:39 -0800
===As I recall, back in the "olden" days (i.e. the 70's), a black finished
camera was considered a "pro" rig while the chrome stuff was targeted at
consumers.  The same camera painted black could fetch an additional $20
over a chrome body.====

I remember reading around that time that the black was Pro because
it didn't reflect the sun when stalking beasts. (Stealth).
Never mattered to me because I rarely stalked beasts.
The chrome does look more amateur and that is fine with me.
No one ever stole one of my OM's.

CL