Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:54:57 +0000
Hi George

Thanks for the info.  I know about this but the bags are conventional
camera bag style.  What I want is a pelican you can wear on your back.

Thanks also for the info on the 24/2 - bummer!  You seem to be doing
exactly what I have been thinking of.  Remember I mentioned ditching the
35mm f2 for a 28mm f2?

Well, here is my plan - goodby 24mm f2 and 35mm f2 and hello 21mm f3.5,
28mm f2 and 35-80mm f2.8.

I think I have a 35-80mm lined up but it will be a couple of months before
I can get my hands on it.

Now how the hell am I going to get a good price on the 24mm f2 now Gary
has dropped his bomb shell?