RE: [OM] contents of main camera case

Subject: RE: [OM] contents of main camera case
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:01:21 -0500
Hope your wearing your truss John.

RonS
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gettis John
  Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2000 12:11 AM
  To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [OM] contents of main camera case

  While checking my camera case for a trip to the Wild Animal Park this
weekend  I was thinking of how much it weighs and could not figure out why
and while checking I came up with a Idea.
  How about a look into the camera case that we carry the most.  Here is
mine
  OM-4t with winder
  OM-1n with winder
  24 2.8 with hood
  28 2.8 with hood
  35 2.8 with hood
  50 1.8
  50 1.4 yeah I know I should only carry one of them
  100 2.8
  75-205 3.8
  300 4.5
  2x converter
  7,14, & 25 extension tubes
  lens reverse adaptor
  red, orange, yellow, green, circular polariser, 812, & Soft FX3, 49mm
filters
  Set of close up filters in 49mm
  72 mm circular polarizer (off brand makes good coaster for coke can) don't
ask why I carry it
  Curtis matte box basicly a plastic lens hood that has a slide out tray
that holds filters the same size as 2 1/4 slide mounts ( a antinewtonian
mount makes a great soft focus filter) I
  T-32 flash with short ttl cord for OM-4t
  Filter wrenchs to take apart stuck filters
  Lens pen
  Microfiber cloth to clean lens
  q-tips for cleaning cameras
  bubble level that fits in camera flash shoe
  Small table top tripod
  8x21 binoculars alas not Olympus
  Small cassette recorder and one tape also not olympus
  pen and note book yeah I know that is what the recorder is for.
  Sekonic l-398 meter needs NO BATTERYS
  Extra batterys 4-357s and 12 AAs
  Trash bags both large black and kitchen sized white
  Zip lock bags couple of each small sandwich and gallon freezer bags
  rubberbands
  small swiss army knife
  Sample sizes that come in the mail of asprin, tyelnol and antiacid
  film right now  4 rolls royal gold 100 2-24 2-36 & I roll of reala 100 36
  yeah I know with no black and white why do I carry the b&w filters
  Now I just have to figure out what to leave behind.
  Oh and the battery tester and a set of small screwdrivers is missing,  I
will question the children in the morning! I must find that bright light to
shine in their faces and that rubber hose.
  John Gettis