Re: [OM] Which wide angle (Zuiko) to choose...?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which wide angle (Zuiko) to choose...?
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:14:51 +0800

Dear Thomas........
I highly recommend the Zuiko 28/f2 for a standard wide......

24/2 for a superwide....... (or 24/2.8 if $ is a constraint))

and the infamous (famous) 21/f2 for the ultra wide......

It depends on which category of wideangles U want to start from........I
have had very pleasing results (so far) from my 28/2 and 85/2. I believe U
will too......

Peace
TMLee