Re: [OM] Best Dig Cam for 6 c's???

Subject: Re: [OM] Best Dig Cam for 6 c's???
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:05:36 -0600
I own a Kodak DC265, which I like a lot.  Most people, I believe, would
narrow the field down to around 5 cameras.  The three I am familiar with are
the Oly C2500, the Nikon 950 and the Kodak DC290.  All have fans and
retractors.  It comes down to personal preference.  Just keep in mind that
you're going to be sorely disappointed if you compare it to your OM. I love
mine for snapshots, but that's all its good for.

One suggestion.  Wait about 8 weeks.  Almost every vendors will have a 3mpp
for around $1000.  The CCD is out, now we're just waiting for production.

Tom