[OM] B&W Gallery Comments Requested

Subject: [OM] B&W Gallery Comments Requested
From: "Jeff Borenstein" <jsb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:07:20 -0500
Hello List!
    Some of you may remember me from a brief comments here or there, but
nevertheless I am back with some more questions!  My Highschool photo class
is going extremelly well and I have really grown to love the B&W world.  I
have finally gathered enough shots to put up a small site, made with
the -very- basic PS5.5 "automate command" :)  Please dont expect much from
the actual site, I am just looking for comments and critiques on the actual
photos :)  I know the "dust" issue needs to be solved, but i have finally
got my PEC Pads, PEC-12 and some cotton gloves from B&H.  Maybe if some of
you other Olympus users have a B&W gallery, or *any* nice B&W gallery sites
I'd love to see them.  If you get a chance please check out
http://www.borg.com/~jsb

Thank you!
Jeff Borenstein