Re: [OM] Travels to Turkey

Subject: Re: [OM] Travels to Turkey
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:00:21 -0600
First off, let us all hope for a nice period of quiet in that part of the world
so
that Chris can spend more time photographing than soldiering....

Secondly: Chris you certainly need a 135/2.8.  Never mind that your /3.5 is
compact, light, uses 49 mm filters, and is no great loss should it walk off.....
Always get more Zuikos!

Regards,
Gary