Re: [OM] B&W Gallery Comments Requested

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Gallery Comments Requested
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Jan 2000 14:14:57 +1000
Jeff Borenstein <jsb@xxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Please dont expect much from
> the actual site, I am just looking for comments and critiques on the actual

Au Contraire!  I *like* www sites that are plain, simple, fast and neat.

Third image in the top row has a typo in the URL---a backslash instead
of slash.

I share your pain on the dust!

Love the statue.  I wonder if you could print down the top right corner?

> you other Olympus users have a B&W gallery, or *any* nice B&W gallery sites

What about http://www.photogs.com/bwworld/ ?

cjb

--
 chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, when he visits the Real World, is Christopher J. Biggs
 Impossible Software Engineering,  Stallion Technologies, Brisbane Australia.