Re: [OM] contents of main camera case

Subject: Re: [OM] contents of main camera case
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:54:13 -0800

> John how much did the bag weigh?  Merely the 300/4.5 and the T32 are
> items that I think about carefully before taking in the bag.
>
> And what is the bag to carry all that stuff?
I have been going to the wild animal park with a little less equipment then
that.  I have been taking the 35, 50 for photos of the kids.  The 100 and
extension tubes + T32 for the indoor butterflys and the 300 4.5 and the
teleconverter for the birds and the Animals.  If you go real early and hurry
down the hill you can usually get some good shots of the Cheetahs walking
around before they bid down for the day.  I let the wife and the kids take
the tram while I photograph.  On the way down the hill there is a pond that
has some birds that belong there and sometimes wild geese, ducks, and
Egrets.  I missed  getting a shot one day of a egret catching and eating a
mouse.  The park by the way is the San Diego Wild Animal park and is worth a
trip.  Oh and the bag is a Tamrac I think a 609 but not sure one of the
medium sized ones.  Last time I weighed it it was somewhere around 55
pounds. when it is fully loaded.  John Gettis