Re: [OM] contents of main camera case

Subject: Re: [OM] contents of main camera case
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:23:58 -0600
>Subject: Re: [OM] contents of main camera case
>
>On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Gettis John wrote:
>
>>   Oh and the bag is a Tamrac I think a 609 but not sure one of the
>> medium sized ones.  Last time I weighed it it was somewhere around 55
>> pounds. when it is fully loaded.  John Gettis
>
>   FIFTY-FIVE POUNDS !!!!! My backpack loaded for camping (with one
>other person) doesn't weigh nearly THAT much. Wow.

Do I need to repost my "HOW BIG IS YOUR CAMERA BAG" email?  You might as
well pack a SUV in there too just in case you need it way out in the
boonies.  Like Doris, I try to keep my backpack, even loaded with camera
equipment, tent, sleeping bag, clothes and food under 40-45 pounds.  Of
course lightweight sleeping bags and tents cost more than a new OM-4T body.

Ken Norton