Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:32:37 -0600
On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:23:37 EST "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I'm considering getting contact lenses for my eyes instead of
> glasses.
> What is the group's experince with them vs. eye glasses in terms of
> being able to take pictures, etc? I had them once before a long time

They were great, until "old age" crept into the picture.  Once I had to
add reading glasses to the arsenal (so I could read the settings on the
camera) it became too much of a pain.  Now I am back to eye glasses
(bifocal) and fighting that damned line in the middle of everything!  I
may try the contacts plus reading glasses route again in the near future,
it was better than bifocals for everything but photography.

Daryl Hurley