Re: [OM] wide angles

Subject: Re: [OM] wide angles
From: Barks <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:13:43 +0000

Not necessarily because I remember reading a lens test about 15 years
ago in which the f2 lens was slated for being much softer than its
slower sister.  However, I am not a good judge of lenses in general.

Chris

Do you recall the name of the magazine Chris?

Alex

Yes Alex, it was Amateur Photographer in the UK. They used to do quite exhaustive tests (they're more concise now). I also remember their test of the 35-70/4 in which they said that it was the sharpest zoom that they had tested - as I remember.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx