Re: [OM] OM-4T(i) paint

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T(i) paint
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:03:12 -0500
I certainly didn't intend to sound judgemental.  I'm new to Oly and simply did
not
know that the black finish is paint.  Since so much emphasis is put on cosmetics
in eBay sales, and since I wanted to leave the option of an auction open in
case I
decide to stick with Leica/Voigtlander/Konica, I merely wanted to be educated on
the subject.  And I do thank those who have offered suggestions.  I'm convinced
that you are right: Olympus did the best it could and was not cutting corners.
And I appreciate the tip about the car paint.