Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:29:23 -0500
What about the problems associated with lens hardening? Like myopic and
requiring reading glasses combined with astigmatism.  Have they solved
that yet?  Maybe I'll stick with the progressives!

I can adjust the diopter to see the viewfinder, but would need to keep
my eye to the finder to see the subject matter any distance away.

Gregg