[OM] Tamron SP 90/2.5 - 1st step on the slippery slope?

Subject: [OM] Tamron SP 90/2.5 - 1st step on the slippery slope?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:44:20 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Gripp, William [NCSUS] wrote:

> If you mean the 90mm f2.5 SP Macro, it's sharp as a razor.  The only down
> side I see is it weighs a ton.  That never stopped me from mounting it on my
> OM1 though.  =B^)

Yes, that's the one, sorry to all about the typo.  Looks like this would
be a good acquisition then, although I'll have to get a set of auto
extension tubes to make full use of it :)

I'll be seeing a man this weekend about a T32, PBG2 and another winder 2
this weekend.  Having acquired a 2nd -2sp just after Christmas, it looks
like my plan to try live-action stereo photograpy is getting to the
must-build-that-mounting-bracket stage.  An then I'll need another job
'cos I'll have to have two of each lens!  ;)

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |