[OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!

Subject: [OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:00:06 +0100
Hi guys,

The subject says it all... Entry nr. 30 is in and is now live!

The submission was done by a list member who lately has been extremely busy
(as I gather from what he has written me), but yet didn't want to miss out
on ADITL3. Great spirit!

So once more, a gallery which is already chockful of great entries has been
enriched with a cool picture, so go check it out...

Also: this is going to be the last call for entries, anything in my mailbox
before this Monday will get posted still, if I receive submissions on or
after this Monday, I can't guarantee posting them. The names of the
photographers are still due to be disclosed this Wednesday.

'Ave fun!
Olafo