[OM] New OM 4 21 3.5 Gary Reese test.

Subject: [OM] New OM 4 21 3.5 Gary Reese test.
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:50:15 +0100
Gary:

I think is best you search for a lens 21 f 3.5 multi coated.
You have tested a lens sc. If you test now a lens mc on OM 4 we ´ll have
more information. Is more logic 21 2 mc vs 21 3.5 mc.
-------------------------

Tryin to emulate the system of the OM 4 that shot  with diaphr. pre fired
and the MLU, when I shot with the OM 1n and a big lens, 1: I take up the
mirror, 2: close the diafragm with my finger (DOF mech.)  and 3: press the
shuter release.

I hear the sound of the mech. that close the diafr. hits on the same way as
you say when you shot wide open because "the diaphragm has no where to go"
 There is not dampening effect. (There is a hit and some vibrations).

Working with the OM 1n and this system,   Is the result worse that shot
only with MLU  ?

Ángel Lobo
CUENCA (Spain).