RE: [OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL3 - We've broken the 30 barrier!
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:38:17 +0100
Cc: "'thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx'" <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Hi,

> I've been wondering a bit: what are the criteria for acceptance in the
> ADITL-galleries? The formal procedure for submitting? Other conditions?

The picture must have been shot between December 21st, 1999 and January 2nd,
2000. Also, it must have been shot using Oly gear (3rd party lenses are
fine). Size-wise, send a JPG picture that measures maximally 640 pixels on
the longest side (be it the width or the height). Try to get it to me
(ogreve@xxxxxxx) before this Monday. Take a look at some of the submissions
for getting an idea about the photographer's notes, and then send your own
notes for your submission in an e-mail to me. That's all there's to it!

> I may or may not be able to access a decent scanner one of these days,
> and it might be fun to try and scan some of my stuff for showing off.

Your submission would be most welcome, the more, the merrier!

Cheers!
Olafo