Re: [OM] lens comparisons : apologies to Doris!

Subject: Re: [OM] lens comparisons : apologies to Doris!
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:46:17 EST

>First, the lenses are tested at infinity.  The 90 is best in the macro
>range, obviously.  So Dirks comparisons above are moot.  \\\

george, I think it's important not to shoot the messanger here. I'm
just reporting the numbers. I have no idea of the actual, real world
performance of these lenses, since I will probably never be able to
afford them. I think you have a genuine bone to pick with the people at
the photodo web site. Maybe you should forward this information to
them? Also, Olympus Japan would also like to see the data, maybe?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright