Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....

Subject: Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:06:19 -0700
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Tom wrote:
> So should we develop our own 12-step program, oh wait, we don't really want
> one, do we....

Uhmm...no....

> Tom
>
> P.S. Didn't mean to make anyone jealous.

That was meant as a positive joke :) Not jealous as in "I wish he didn't have
that" but as in "Wow, what a nice collection - I wish I had the money to get
something similar". Kinda "admiration" for your stuff. Anyways, english being a
second (or third - depending on who's counting) language to me, I guess I
should try to be carefull when trying to make a joke...

> Heck, even I think the money I've
> laid out was a little excessive.  The kids didn't really need three meals
> EVERY day, did they?

What? You feed them every day? True, that is excessive :)

--thomas