Re: [OM] Re-interpreting PHOTODO MTFs--long!

Subject: Re: [OM] Re-interpreting PHOTODO MTFs--long!
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:55:30 EST
In a message dated 2000-01-28 10:44:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think that Olympus Japan should be approached regarding thier lens
 design philosophy. Photodo has allowed other manufacturers to place
 "white papers" on thier site, so why not Oly?

 Be seeing you.

I second that Dirk.  I would be extremely interested in the initial design
briefs of the better Olympus lenses.  I still can't figure out how they could
pull off something like the 21F3.5. And note the use of LD glass in the
100F2.0 preceded the Leica 90F2.0 APO Summicron by at least 15 years!

Alex