Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??

Subject: Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:05:31 -0800
I sort of did, up until last week when I put the gear where it belongs,
in my Pelican case and in my "small bag"

I was using an old stereo cabinet with glass door and top .  Had lights
insde I could turn on to keep the dreaded fungi at bay.  I had a slew of
OM gear in there.  My daughter also used it to display her Beanie
Babies.  But she soon decided on a better venue on the shelves in her
room.  And I got tired of searching in several places for my gear (it
wouldn't all fit in there) and getting strange looks from my in-laws and
my wife's friends when they saw all that camera gear.

I still have one thing I need to display though:  My mint, really mint,
not a mark on it, 3 rolls of film thru it, good foam everything works,
chrome OM-1n.  It's my only collector piece. And it's pretty.

george