Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??

Subject: Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:12:46 EST
In a message dated 1/28/00 12:34:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< But what does "Pros" have to do with it? Can I answer if photography
 is my primary means of support, or are you prejudiced against the
 poor? :-) >>
no prejudice, just an assumption that, if the little buggers made a living
with me, they would be draped on every post, laid upon most surfaces, in
general, lived with constantly. or perhaps left in the trunk in moderate
climates..
Susan