Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....

Subject: Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:57:00 -0600
Oh I knew it was a joke.  I do feel bad, though, about my intro to the
group. I'm caught up in it and most of you probably think I am a nut (well,
ok, I am).  I can't really afford what I spent either, but they were 'too
good to pass up deals' in most cases.  That's why much will go on the
auction block.

I am happy with the end result though.

I promise to return to normal soon. (whatever normal is).

Tom