Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....

Subject: Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:10:29 +0100
: > (The Netherlands have this system where they "treat" their drug-addicts
: > by the government giving them their drugs for free to satisfy their
: > addiction.....I wonder if they have something similar for
: > Zuikoholics....)
:
: Shhhhhhhhht, don't tell anyone about this well kept secret!!!
: Why do you think Hans and I live in Amsterdam?!? ;)))

Of course, this service is only available to the worst of worst cases. Like me,
for instance, currently lusting for that Tamron 180/2.5 but without a nickle to
spend, I was about to start stealing bicycles and car radios to finance my lust.
But there it is, "busje komt zo", the Zuik-O-Junk Bus, where I can get my
monthly
supply of Zuikodose. Aaaaaaah. It only helps for a while though, so if you ever
visit Amsterdam and rent a bicycle be sure to never leave it out of your sight
because there's a lot of Zuikcrime over here...

H@nz