Re: [OM] fill flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] fill flash question
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:33:24 +1100
Doesn't the underexposure dialled in cause the shutter speed to rise above
1/60, and the flash not to fire? Does on my 2SP and 4Ti.

And if you set the aperture to give 1/15 shutter speed to stop this, you get
2 stops underexposure when the flash sets the shutter speed to 1/60.

Even on the OM-2 without the forcing to 1/60, the exposure compensation
works on all the exposure, not just the flash.

Tim Hughes came up with an idea. Put a TTL cell in an OM-1n and wire it out
to a terminal on shoe four. Put in some electronics between the shoe and
flash to give a different ASA dial for the flash than the camera. This would
do it.

Foxy