Re: [OM] Re: [OT] OSS etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] OSS etc
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:39:36 -0800
> P.S.  You HAVE checked out Chino, right?  Also Flabob Airport in
Riverside,
> if it's still operational, should have some interesting stuff--it was a
real
> hotbed of homebuilding/hotrodding and may still be.
Flabob is still there and they are still flying out of it.  I haven't been
there in a long time so I cannot tell you what is still there.
There is also a museum at March Airforce Base ( yes I know that it is now
March Air reserve Base but I grew up in Riverside and still remember it as
the Base).  It just south of the main Entrance of the Base just off the 215
at Van Buren.  They even have a SR-71 one there.  John Gettis