Re: [OM] Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2S question
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:57:32 +0100
Yo Glen,

on Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:21:54 -0800, you wrote:

>> >Secondly, being an anti-collection gear acquistor (no u)
>>
>> But may be one more i? ;-)))
>
>yesssirree.  but isn't all this stuff about u & i getting a bit too
>personal?

U mean u & i playing with spelling? Nah, who says u can't have some fun on
the list - of course, now that a few others have kicked in and Quayle has
been mentioned, this thread might become even more fun, as long as u don't
mind that making it less personal.
:-)

>> >, I'm happy to
>> >see the the "glass case" cats go into fits.  Too many good guitars end
>> >up silent in the cold collectors' hands; too many leicas polished well
>> >past perfection.
>>
>> Hm, what's wrong about putting your OMs in a glass cabinet? I've been
>> thinking about getting one to put my collection in to serve as a pleasure to
>> the eye - that is, of course, only when I'm not using them. :-)
>
>or is that "pleasure to the i"?

Or may be both? :-)

Anyway, gotta run now to check whether my spelling checker knows Quayle. :-)

L8er,

Volkhart