Re: [OM] fill flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] fill flash question
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 09:51:07 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Dirk and Carla Wright wrote:

> >Dirk,
> >Good idea, but it won't work.  The OM-2 can't react fast enough.
>
> So, My only option is to buy a OM4T and a F280???? (yeah, right!)

  Dirk, what exactly is it that you want to do with flash ?
      Just how-to do fill-in ? Or "coma-mode" fill-in ?

  Saddled as we are with the meager 1/60th synch speed, the best
solution as far as fill-reach is a powerful unit, something with a GN
like a 283 or higher. I'd recommend handle-mount size & power.
  If you want brain-dead fill-in with an SLR, get a Nikon
N-70/N-90s/F-100/F5, an SB-24/26/28 flash, and a D series lens(es).

                               *= Doris Fang =*