Re: [OM] Olympus 85/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 85/2
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:08:12 EST

> My lens test pages has both the SC and MC versions of the 85mm f/2.
>  Emotionally, I don't see the need to run out and get a MC. It is already
>  well covered by my zooms and the improvement in the MC isn't significant
>  enough.  Plus, my 85mm SC is so ugly that no one would want it if I
>  upgraded.

Well, I've managed to talk myself out of buying another lens, which is a good
thing I guess. I'll continue to use the Sigma 90/2.8 macro as it is only 5mm
and 1 f stop away. It has nothing to do with your reply Gary although I thank
you for it.
If anyone is interested in one look at the following at $100 with a day to go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=244408129

Take photos, Take photos,Take photos,Take photos,Take photos,Take photos,Take
photos!! Stop buying, Stop buying,Stop buying,Stop buying,Stop buying,Stop
buying!! Reminds me of the time I had to fll the chalkboard with "No
spitwads."

Warren