[OM] Bergen-Op-Zoom (Holland) photography

Subject: [OM] Bergen-Op-Zoom (Holland) photography
From: "Ranjan Ghosal" <rghos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 12:26:52 PST
Hi,
I will be in Bergen-Op-Zoom (North Brabant District, Holland) for a couple of days in the first week of March. I was wondering if anyone on the list has ideas about what to do in the area, especially photography-type things :-) I will have 2 evenings + 1 day available to look around. Planning to take the train from Amsterdam to get to BoZ, and will probably have a car while in BoZ. I'm interested primarily in outdoor/landscape phtography. Are there any scenic drives that one could do in the area? If you have any ideas about what to photograph in Amsterdam, that would be helpful, too. Windmills, tulips, canals etc. would be nice. I spent a lot of time looking for info on the internet, but most of the sites are dedicated to Amsterdam. I know there are at least a couple of list-members who live in Holland; please comment if possible. You can e-mail me directly or post to the list. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ranjan