Re: [OM] Zuiko 200 f4 opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 200 f4 opinions
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:26:45 -0600 (CST)
Although the 200/4 with a 2x adaptor isn't ideal, it is certainly a
workable solution within reasonable parameters (i.e. fast film,
bright days, etc.). However, since you already have the lens, why not
shoot a couple of test rolls, blow up the results and see what you
think? Even the best lens tests only begin to tell the story  of how
a lens can be used.

BBB