Re: [OM] On eyeballs and eyesight (long and off-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] On eyeballs and eyesight (long and off-topic)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:03:21 EST
In a message dated 1/29/00 4:51:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< No picture.  I believe they were fitted with contacts.  >>
We have used gas perm ( what we call "hard" ) contacts for years to re-shape
the eye slightly, so this is really not new...I do think fitting them onto a
bunny is a novel idea, however <g> The way you fit the curve can indeed alter
the "flatness" of the cornea.
Susan