Re: [OM] OT Linguistics WAS:Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2Squestion

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Linguistics WAS:Black vs Chrome/Titanium WAS: OM-2Squestion
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:57:30 -0800
I heard a joke once it probably won't come out as funny in print
What do you call some one who speaks three languages?

Trilingual

What do you call some one who speaks two languages?

Bilingual

What do you call some one who speaks only one?

American

My Grandfather on My mothers side came from Norway and my Grandmother only
spoke Norwegian until she was 5 but they would not speak Norwegian around
the house as they wanted their children to be AMERICAN.  I wish that I had
learned to speak it.  John