Re: [OM] fill flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] fill flash question
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 06:39:42 -0500
Ian,
  The camera will respond to the strobe flash and "try" to control
exposure in that in TTL it will assume that it can send a quench signal
to the flash and it will quench the remainder of the flash.  But
remember, you have put a non dedicated flash on the camera so the camera
signal goes unanswered and flash will go on it's independent way.  All
this is assuming that the camera conditions called for an exposure of
1/60 second or more so it would trigger the flash in the first place.
Rand E.