Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....

Subject: Re: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:45:29 EST
>Been getting "cabin fever" with the weather.  Snow or no snow, I was
>determined to do some photography.  If you can't make the weather, I
guess
>you have to let the weather make the photos.  Took the "new" OM-1n to
>several local landmarks.  One of them, a huge old mansion (now county
>museum), just didn't look right the way the snow covered it.  Hit the
>biggest of the local parks and shot the covered bridge there from
several
>angles.  Started snowing lightly again during part of it, so it will
be
>interesting to see how that turns out.

yeah, same here. I went out after dark with my 18mm and shot some night
senes. The snow reflects all the light from houses and street lights,
making 200 speed film just barely usable with a tripod (1 sec @ f5.6 or
so) and my OM1.

>The creek iced over and the poor ducks were wandering around looking
for a
>break in the ice to get into the water!

We have a man made lake nearby, with plenty of ducks and geese. I took
some spare/old almonds/sunflower seeds/misc. out to them, which they
promptly gobbled up.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright