[OM] 7mm auto ext tube

Subject: [OM] 7mm auto ext tube
From: Robin M Allen <rallen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:45:00 +0200 (EET)
Hello Everybody

This is my first post to this list so please be nice if I say anything silly.

I have a seen a used 7mm OM auto extension tube for sale and am wondering
whether to buy it.  I examined it and found that neither of the levers that
communicate with the body are sprung loaded as they both are in my 14mm OM
auto tube.  Is this how it should be?

The same shop also has a used OM 8mm by Sigma for about US$260.  Is this a
reasonable price?  I've never seen one for sale before.

Regards from Robin M. Allen.

Dr Robin M Allen
Laboratory of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 6100                          tel    +358 9 451 2577 (fax)2580
FIN-02015 HUT                      email             rallen@xxxxxxxxx
Finland                              www   http://www.hut.fi/~rallen/