Re: [OM] Photos: Eclipse and 35-80/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos: Eclipse and 35-80/2.8
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:03:13 -0800
Good morning, Ulf;

Thanks for your comments, with which I agree.  This photo was both a
nice surprise, and a big disappointment when I saw the curved horizon.
Strangely, I have other similar images which do not show barrel
distortion.  Perhaps I'll post one of them as well.

I've thought about how I would print this. Obviously, not as is.  How
about a baseboard with 'pincushion distortion'?  Actually, once my
photoshop skills improve ....

George