Re: [OM] Re: Galen Rowell And His Films

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Galen Rowell And His Films
From: "Glenn Garza" <glenngarza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:55:59 -0500
Actually, I have never enjoyed Galen's photos. I am not saying that they are
not good, just that most of his work that I have seen are unusually colored
mountain scenes or same-oh stuff done before that mean or do nothing for me. Of
coarse this is just opinion from a nobody in the photographic field. Accusing
any company of stealing something in defense of Fuji is ludicrous. The Japanese
stole, borrowed, or bought everything in sight to get where they are now.
Nobody does it better.

Glenn Garza