RE: [OM] Re: language

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: language
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:44:42 -0500
One of my favorite shows!!!!!  Duct tape will fix anything!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx
At 08:58 PM 1/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Ken, if you are feeling nostalgic, watch the Red Green show on PBS.
>Around here it comes on about 11 pm Saturday night.

Actually, it *is* Canadian, although it's been "North American-ified," if
you know what I mean.  Steve Smith (the actor/comedian who plays the
principal character) is a Canadian comic, who used to do a comedy/variety
show with his wife Morag for many years.  I believe that the show's either
underwritten by or produced by the CBC, though it wouldn't surprise me if
CHCH-TV (an independent station in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) had a hand in
it, since they were the original producers of the "Smith & Smith"
comedy/variety show.  It's also seen in Canada on the CBC and on the Comedy
Network.  Good show.  Really like The Guy's Prayer.  ;-)