[OM] OM4/flash shoe 'stop'

Subject: [OM] OM4/flash shoe 'stop'
From: JEZ.CUNNINGHAM@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:38:50 +0100
Are you sure you lost something?  I never had this 'stop' on my OM4 and
always thought it was a poor design (excuse blasphemy).

    Barry B. Bean wrote:
    I have somehow lost or broken the stop at the front of my OM-4T flash
    shoe - the part that keeps the flash in proper position over the
    contacts. While I can still use my flash unit by very carefully
    mounting it and locking it down as tight as possible, this is far
    from an ideal solution.  Is this user-repairable? Any suggestions?

Jez