Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Ti vs pre-Ti
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:09:48 +0000
At 21:29 2/1/00 , Gwynne Little inquired:
>I am new to the Olympus scene and am wondering how, aside from titanium
>bodies, the OM-3 differs from OM-3Ti and the OM-4 differs from the OM-4 Ti.

So there's no confusion, only the top and bottom body caps (or plates) are
Titanium.

An excellent discussion of differences is in Lee Hawkins' OM system FAQ here:
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html
  See "Body Group" questions B9 and B10.

For other OM stuff on Lee's site, start here:
  http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/
  Select the photography link in the left frame.

See also Hans van Veluwen's Information files:
  http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/
  Go to the "Body Group" area.

-- John