Re: [OM] OM - RIP

Subject: Re: [OM] OM - RIP
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:20:22 -0600
There is no doubt that Olympus's profits are in the point and shoot and
eventually the OM-camera's will become the 56 Chevy's of the automobile
world.

With all the high tech cameras like Nikon, Canon, Minolta and Pentax, it's
no wonder no one supports the brand.  If you go to a restaurant and they do
not provide the service you expect, " MOST " customers will pack it up and
go else where, it's a fact.

Sam ....