Re: [OM] Lens mount adapters: Do they exist for OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens mount adapters: Do they exist for OM?
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Feb 2000 10:01:09 +1000
Cc: hopi@xxxxxxxxxx
Dogbreath <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Don't mean to be a pest, but I was bit surprised that no one had a thought
> to share on lens mount adapters. Should I deduce from that that such things
> just don't exist?
Sure they do.  I have adaptors for M42 and T-mount.

Whether or not an adaptor must include a lens depends on the mounting
distance for the original mount.   You can find that info here:

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mounts.htm

see also http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/bronmounts.html for extensive
discussion and more links.

> Is anyone out there using a lens other than a Zuiko or a Zuiko-mount on
> their OM camera?
Yes.
> How about a Nikkor on your OM-4T?
No.