[OM] PMA Las Vegas, Feb 3-6

Subject: [OM] PMA Las Vegas, Feb 3-6
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 18:13:20 -0700
Greetings friends;

I will be in Las Vegas for the PMA convention and trade show the rest of
this week.

We will be staying at the Las Vegas Hilton under the name of George
Burnette.
Messages can be left there and we can set up a meeting for lunch and
talk.

A possible meeting place is the Olympus booth.

We will be in attendence at the trade show Thurs, Fri, Sat., and Sunday
since we are not flying out until 3pm.

I will be out of email contact past 9pm Mountain Time, Wed. PM.

Best to all, hope some of us can get together and talk cameras and
Olympus products and plans.

Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP; Rainbow Photography, Inc., Laramie,Wy. 82070