Re: [OM] Off Topic [was: RIP?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Off Topic [was: RIP?]
From: John Levin <jlevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:56:41 -0500
Hrm. This may not be such a good analogy, as the 47 ronin (if I recall correctly, the story is called "Chushingura") spent several years acting like drunken fools and wastrels in order to put the governor off his guard before they struck. Also, after the massacre of the evil governor and his retainers, and although everyone agreed that it was richly deserved, they were ordered to commit seppuku themselves according to the law at the time.

This seems like a harsh fate just for liking Zuiko lenses.