[OM] photographing artwork

Subject: [OM] photographing artwork
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:53:13 -0800 (PST)
==============
I appreciate all the suggestions I've gotten. While some suggesting
would require resources that aren't available, one thing is clear. If
my wife is going to do much more of this sort of work, I'll have to
have an OM-3Ti and a 350/2.8 to shoot it. Don't you agree?

i think the 350/2.8 would be an extremely poor choice here.  what you
need is a standard studio setup with lighting and backgrounds, and
the photographic technique to use it properly.

Joseph