Re: [OM] OM-RIP classics

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-RIP classics
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 23:53:33 -0500
I hope our OM system is as durable as the 55-57 Chevys.  When I lived in
Laramie, WY there was an older couple that drove their '56 into the
mountains regularly and loaded the back seat and trunk with firewood.
The outside was still in super shape, as was the front seat and dash.

There is a great after market business for replacement parts for the
Chevys.  I hope after Olympus forgets about us, the same will happen for
the OMs.

Gregg